Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.987 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 372,675 Kwacha (руб 31,090) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)