Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.641 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,144,012 Kwacha (元10,067) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)