Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.742 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,155,477 Kwacha (元20,384) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)