Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.822 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,322,717 Kwacha (元11,936) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)