Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,693,810 Kwacha (¥420,929) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)