Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.244 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,197,684 Kwacha (¥351,962) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)