Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 MWK / AOA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,275 Kwacha (759 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)