Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.463 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,270,695 Kwacha (RM13,243) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)