Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.609 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,622,275 Kwacha (RM8,835) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)