Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.056 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,431,600 Kwacha (RM15,098) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)