Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.038 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 372,843 Kwacha (RM2,315) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)