Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 162.029 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 469,339 Kwacha (RM2,897) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)