Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.140 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 984,434 Kwacha (RM5,890) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)