Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.285 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 284,514 Kwacha (RM1,671) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)