Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,894 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.508 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 277,915 Kwacha (RM1,731) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)