Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 179.101 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 653,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 629,331 Kwacha (RM3,514) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)