Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.094 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 588,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 533,078 Kwacha (RM3,190) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)