Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.922 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 634,405 Kwacha (91,653 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)