Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.856 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,259,439 Kwacha (руб 175,748) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)