Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.044 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 788,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 739,088 Kwacha (104,928 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (44 minutes ago)