Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.115 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 743,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 687,660 Kwacha (96,643 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)