Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.246 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 280,594 Kwacha (44,921 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (41 minutes ago)