Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.696 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,986,237 Kwacha (9,897 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)