Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.368 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,164,530 Kwacha (12,273 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (11 minutes ago)