Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.915 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,086,751 Kwacha (11,862 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)