Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 210.339 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,188,665 Kwacha (10,405 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)