Cost of living comparison between Kozhikode, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.612 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 323,992 Kwacha (₨30,530) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)