Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.837 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,176,464 Kwacha (HK$219,698) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)