Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.920 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,664,762 Kwacha (HK$205,287) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,900,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)