Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.393 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,749,054 Kwacha (HK$181,280) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)