Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.369 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,175,168 Kwacha (HK$218,420) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)