Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.381 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,359,720 Kwacha (HK$220,388) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)