Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.300 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,813 Kwacha (5,241 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (33 minutes ago)