Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.269 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,419 Kwacha (5,059 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)