Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 855.274 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 112% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,331,306 Kwacha (€5,064) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (32 minutes ago)