Cost of living in Kotka, Finland vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.531 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,587,360 Kwacha (€4,263) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)