Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 831.465 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,578,109 Kwacha (€4,303) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)