Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.725 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,959,368 Kwacha (RM11,967) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)