Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.463 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,001,568 Kwacha (RM11,673) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)