Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.375 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,225,281 Kwacha (RM7,321) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (43 minutes ago)