Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.750 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 258,655 Kwacha (₨24,061) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)