Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.572 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 436,583 Kwacha (RM2,702) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)