Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.953 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 437,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 416,737 Kwacha (RM2,496) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)