Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 198.245 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,676,944 Kwacha (33,680 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)