Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.973 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 517,521 Kwacha (Php37,038) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)