Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.289 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 383,971 Kwacha (Php26,871) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)