Cost of living comparison between Koriyama, Japan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.332 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,202 Kwacha (¥664) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)