Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.751 MWK / ALL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,452,850 Kwacha (426,488 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)