Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.090 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,613 Kwacha (₨506) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (42 minutes ago)