Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.501 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,755 Kwacha (₨358) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (42 minutes ago)