Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.699 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 580,914 Kwacha (2,852TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 564,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 7,000 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)