Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.700 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 389,447 Kwacha (1,912TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)