Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 175.478 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 553,599 Kwacha (3,155TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)