Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.063 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 532,296 Kwacha (2,801TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)