Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 12.428 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,392,546 Kwacha (руб 353,450) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)