Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.449 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,770,108 Kwacha (руб 329,309) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)