Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.017 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 460,679 Kwacha (₨41,817) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 445,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)