Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.947 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 406,759 Kwacha (₨37,157) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)