Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.117 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 777,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 668,373 Kwacha (₨60,123) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (23 minutes ago)