Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.164 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 795,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 689,305 Kwacha (₨61,742) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (34 minutes ago)