Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.621 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 327,289 Kwacha (₨30,815) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)