Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.011 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 775,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 666,181 Kwacha (₨60,503) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)