Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,965 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.057 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 263,743 Kwacha (₨23,854) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)