Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.710 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 260,927 Kwacha (₨24,363) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)