Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.587 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 370,561 Kwacha (₨35,003) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)