Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.685 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 307,816 Kwacha (₨28,809) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)