Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.011 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 314,293 Kwacha (₨28,544) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)