Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.258 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,605 Kwacha (8,431 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)