Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.178 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,279 Kwacha (3,633 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (36 minutes ago)