Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.171 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,406,829 Kwacha (648,074 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)