Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.150 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,470,387 Kwacha (683,749 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)