Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.308 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,250,841 Kwacha (975,162 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)