Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.269 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,158,429 Kwacha (951,191 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)