Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09071 MWK / UZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,635 Kwacha (62,123 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)