Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08727 MWK / UZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,745 Kwacha (65,826 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)