Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20451 MWK / UZS *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,399 Kwacha (11,732 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (42 minutes ago)