Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.390 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,325,882 Kwacha (¥676,949) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)