Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.400 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,181,695 Kwacha (¥497,120) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)