Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.854 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 302,468 Kwacha (₨27,868) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)