Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.171 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 313,892 Kwacha (₨28,098) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)