Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.304 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,968,657 Kwacha (¥3,009,162) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)