Cost of living comparison between Koh Tao, Thailand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.286 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,059 Kwacha (151 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)