Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.835 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,877 Kwacha (186 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)