Cost of living comparison between Knoxville, Tennessee, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,561,815 Kwacha ($3,596) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)