Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,459,339 Kwacha ($8,999) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)