Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,452,447 Kwacha ($7,618) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)