Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.560 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,723,904 Kwacha ($8,022) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)