Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.485 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 390,625 Kwacha (RM2,419) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)