Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.664 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 715,102 Kwacha (RM4,215) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)