Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.239 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,735,350 Kwacha (135,151 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)