Cost of living comparison between Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 532.200 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,788,003 Kwacha (C$5,239) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)