Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.504 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,506,100 Kwacha (C$6,451) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)