Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.936 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,138 Kwacha (Shilling452) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)