Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.074 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,330 Kwacha (Shilling895) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)