Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.087 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,525 Kwacha (Shilling780) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)