Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.946 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,922 Kwacha (Shilling853) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)