Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.034 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 437,444 Kwacha (Shilling62,188) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)