Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.924 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 643,850 Kwacha (Shilling92,993) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)