Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.953 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 437,785 Kwacha (Shilling62,959) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)