Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 26.067 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 71,262 Kwacha (2,734₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)