Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.339 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 48,755 Kwacha (1,783₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)