Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 26.838 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 158,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 125,282 Kwacha (4,668₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)