Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.719 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 178,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 141,123 Kwacha (5,091₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)