Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.614 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 546,571 Kwacha (руб 43,329) in Kirov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)