Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,573,347 Kwacha (2,564,739 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)