Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.607 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,665,684 Kwacha (4,391,308 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)