Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,534,182 Kwacha (2,546,074 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)