Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.586 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 115% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,955,296 Kwacha (35,785,534 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)