Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45746 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,362,298 Kwacha (20,465,933 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)