Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,809,625 Kwacha (33,243,236 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)