Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44882 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,435,078 Kwacha (18,793,830 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)