Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.571 MWK / CDF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 112% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,676,914 Kwacha (36,197,363 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (28 minutes ago)