Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 265.387 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,713,340 Kwacha (EC$10,224) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)