Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.169 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,025,118 Kwacha (EC$11,408) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)