Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 531.878 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,287,660 Kwacha (C$6,181) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)